Nocleženka is a voucher in the value of CZK 100, which enables one homeless person to spend a night in the warmth of a Salvation Army hostel. However, it includes not only overnight accommodation, but also other assistance.
In connection with Nocleženka, we offer homeless people the following:
- Overnight stay in a Salvation Army hostel
- Soup with bread and a warm beverage
- The possibility to perform personal hygiene
- Health check and examination in our clinic
- Meeting with a social worker, who will help the given person sort out his/her life situation
- Possibility of continuing in the Salvation Army’s system of social services
A homeless person’s journey definitely does not end with one night in a hostel. The main, long-term goal of the entire project is to return people to ordinary life and to get them to a point where they no longer need Nocleženka and are fully self-sufficient.
Therefore, we would like to thank you on behalf of everyone for whom you are making this journey possible.