- For personal assistance - helping the elderly at home
- For dignified accompaniment at the very end of life
- For free counseling for seniors and their loved ones throughout the Czech Republic
- For the rehabilitation that old people need so much
- For activation so that they can continue to do what they used to like 🔽 🔽 🔽
Mobile: +420 775 429 446
About Sue Ryder
Sue Ryder is a Czech non-profit organization that has been helping seniors and their loved ones since 1998 when old age begins to bring worries. Care is based on an individual approach and the principle of person-centered care. It is also a pioneer in introducing palliative care into homes for the elderly. What services does it provide?
Free counseling throughout the Czech Republic ● On-line portal neztratitsevestari.cz ● Rental of compensatory aids ● Personal assistance ● Residential care in a home for the elderly ● Palliative care
Sue Ryder also works to propose changes in legislation that will lead to better care for the elderly in our country. Shares experiences with students, other organizations and professionals. He strives for everyone in the Czech Republic to be able to grow old with dignity.
Helping the elderly and their loved ones is only possible thanks to the support of donors.
PS: The Portal Darujme.cz uses 2% of each gift to cover operational costs, bank charges, call services, IT support and book keeping services.