What are the expected results of the DIGI ROZHLED project?
In a two-day workshop / 20 participants / organized every month, young people and carers will gain the following insights:
- basics in working with a laptop (connecting to a video call, audio control, using the camera, solving technical issues)
- working knowledge of Google tools (creating and using Gmail, sending and receiving video call invitations, using shared files on Google Drive, etc.)
- working knowledge of MS Office
- basics of cybersecurity (i.e. knowledge of threats on the Internet and ability to deal with them, setting a safe password, etc.)
- effective Internet search, fake news recognition, and use of social networks for education
Educated carers will be able to support other children in children's homes.
Be part of the change. Let’s make the youth in children’s homes ready for a successful life in the 21st century.