Get involved in CSR activities that connect the young generation, businesses and the protection of our planet
DofE is the world's leading non-formal education programme, founded 65 years ago by Prince Philip. It is open to all young people aged between 13 and 24. Through the DofE, participants strengthen their stamina, independence, diligence, skills, physical fitness, responsibility and develop character. Graduates of the programme are awarded an internationally recognised certificate that will help them, for example, in entrance exams and interviews.
We have been operating in the country for 26 years and currently deliver DofE in over 260 educational institutions across the country. These include primary and secondary schools, universities, youth centres, non-profit organisations and children's homes.
How can you support the programme?
- Donate to the young people directly here on the site.
- Set up your own donation challenge, help young people and work on yourself at the same time. How?
What could the challenges be?
- I'll do 100 push-ups/ squats/ struts
- I will run 100 km / I will run for 100 minutes
- I will read 100 books
- I will make 100 face masks
- I will help the elderly for 100 minutes
- I will spend 100 minutes with the animals in the shelter
- I will distribute 100 lunches to those in need
- I will clean up 100 peaces of trash
- enable all young people, regardless of difference, to take the plunge and start working on themselves
- enable disadvantaged young people from across the social spectrum from all parts of the country to get involved in the programme too
- support the training and development of teachers who mentor young people in their free time
- enable us to expand the programme to other schools and institutions across the Czech Republic