- Educational programs and seminars, both
- for teachers: Facing History (and Ourselves) - Facing History and Ourselves methodology
- for pupils/students: peer-education with the story of Anne Frank and the exhibition Let Me Be As I Am.
- Finding information and interpreting it in a professional critical manner, setting it in historical, social and educational contexts, sharing personal and professional experiences of modern history and people today, publishing texts;
as well as
- for the public: discussion programmes and events.