Join us in helping young people accept themselves and face their coming out!
Accepting your orientation or identity is not easy. In addition, the reactions of those around contribute to the perception of oneself. Some people find the support they need in family and friends. But other times, there is misunderstanding and rejection from those closest to them. In addition, on social media and in public spaces, we constantly witness hate speech against LGBT+ people. Such an atmosphere can easily undermine the self-esteem and mental well-being of young queer people. That's why it is essential to have a service such as Sbarvouven.cz.
The online counseling service Sbarvouven.cz offers a safe space where clients can talk to someone with experience with coming out and self-acceptance. Mentors help young people find courage during difficult times and offer support to them, their families, and friends. We wish that no one has to live in tension, lie and hide who they are. On the contrary, together, we find lost self-confidence and life certainty. Joins us!
How will your donation help?
- 150 CZK per month is the cost per client of the counseling service, so by paying this amount regularly, one person can benefit from its services,
- 300 CZK per month will secure a place for one teenager in a therapeutic support group,
- 450 CZK per month, i.e., 5,400 CZK per year, provides basic one-day training for all mentors,
- 600 CZK per month is the cost of one mentor, which includes ongoing training and supervision by a professional sponsor,
- 1000 CZK per month is the cost of promoting the counseling service to potential clients.
Interested in more information, a donation receipt, or a donation agreement? Please email Lucie at email@example.com.