What Will Our High School Be Like?
- A secondary school with a vocational school (woodwork, metalwork, cooking) for 250 students
- Open Gate system: several wealthy students will pay tuition to a local student
- 6 classrooms and 3 laboratory classrooms
- Offices, staff rooms, meeting room
- Dormitories for boys and girls
- Houses for 16 teachers, for the porter and the caretaker
- 2 houses for volunteers
- Doctor’s surgery, pharmacy, sick bay
- Dining room and kitchen
- Chapel and library
How Do We Build the School?
- With maximum of involvement and self-help on the part of the locals - they will build it under the leadership of the Czech builders
- Unburnt bricks as main construction material have a long tradition in Zambia
Who Will Manage the High School after the Position?
- The local experienced non-profit organization New Renato Community Society
Our vision is to build a self-operating high school in Kashitu by 2028.