The Chalantika Education Centre in Dhaka, Bangladesh, provides education to slum children through tutoring. This is essential to complete their primary schools. Why? Classes in government schools are overcrowded and teachers cannot devote enough time to the students. Children have to study the subjects outside of school. But given the majority of parents' illiteracy, they need someone to help them catch up. And that's what teachers Synthia and Rina at the Chalantika centre are doing.
Thanks to you, we also provide for children from poor families:
- education and tutoring
- nutritious lunches every school day
- regular medical care
- education in the field of health, hygiene and ethics
- leisure and developmental activities
And what will your donations provide for one school child?
- 10 EUR - nutritious meals for a month
- 20 EUR - health check-ups and medicines for a year
- 30 EUR - school supplies and teacher for half a year
- 40 EUR - running the centre for half a year
- 100 EUR - comprehensive care (food, health, school, running the centre for half a year)
We believe that it is important to emphasize the importance of education within the community. The parents of children can participate literacy classes and workshops on social and health issues. The centre also supports older children whose parents can´t fund the secondary school admission and exam fees.
Join us and give the Bangladeshi children chance for a better future. Even a small donation can make a difference. Thank you for your support!
Give the gift of education, give the gift of a better future!https://www.calantika.cz/en/