Every year we improve the festival and add more and more activities.
- Collection of winter clothes for refugee camps
- Two functioning public bookcases in Jilemnice
- A square full of people during demonstrations for democracy
- Organizing a local collection "Krabice od bot" for socially disadvantaged families
- Workshop about municipal policy
- Workshops about coffee and coffee culture
- Projections about human rights in retirement homes
- Human rights podcast
- Summer workcamp for foreign guests in Jilemnice
- Community (together with other citizens of Jilemnice we are building a wetland outside the city to maintain water in the landscape)
Members of international workcamp in Jilemnice (2020)
During the coronavirus pandemic, we had to abandon the traditional concept of the festival and quickly adapt to the new conditions. That's why, in cooperation with our town Jilemnice, we started delivering subsidized lunches for seniors to their homes. Instead of the festival, we broadcasted interviews with interesting personalities every week (doctor Petr Smejkal, journalist Markéta Boubínová, slam poetry artist Anatol Svahilec, Viktorie Varvařovská from To po tom project...).
Our short videodocument about female rights in Czechia (en titles)