Let's be proactive and prevent lung disease thanks to early diagnosis! Lung ultrasound can save the lives of many patients. What's more, using the HEALCERION SONON 300L wireless ultrasound probe minimizes the risk of infection transmission.
We believe that everyone can take a nice deep breath...
- We breathe about 22,000 times every day.
- People exhale up to 17.5 milliliters of water per hour.
- 70% of waste is eliminated through our lungs by mere respiration.
- Children and women breathe faster than men, their respiratory rate is higher.
- The left lung is smaller than the right lung to accommodate our heart.
- Lungs can hold 1 liter of air and are the only organ capable of floating on water.
- The air we are breathing contains 21% oxygen, of which our bodies use only 5%.
- We can live without one lung.
- According to an estimate, there are 300,000 undiagnosed asthmatics in the Czech Republic
- 5,500 die of lung carcinoma in the Czech Republic every year
With your support, we will ensure that one day everyone can breathe with healthy lungs. Our goal is to prevent lung diseases through early diagnosis.
We raise awareness of lung diseases and the dangers that cause them. A key part of prevention is education on how to take care of one’s lungs.