- The upkeep and refurbishment of the common areas including the historical kitchen: New mattresses, furniture for the hall and common area, cookware and dinnerware needs to be updated.
- Finishing the reconstruction of our baroque barn. We were able to save the building by stabilizing its outer walls and giving it a brand new roof in 2019 (see photos). Once finished, the barn will be used as an auditorium for events bigger than what the main presbytery can hold.
- Contemplative workshops, individual introspective silent retreats.
- Networking & supportive meetings for those active within the civil society.
- Schólé - retreat held a few times a year combining the elements of expert lectures, cultural workshops, contemplation and physical work, all of this within a group of 40-60 people living together as a community for 3-5 days.
- Holostok - an annual summer festival offering the best from various music genres and theatre; 2021 will host its 20th edition
- Easter - Seder dinner, stations-of-the-cross themed nature walk, church service.
- Early spring mini movie festival - good movies, good company.
- Voluntary work throughout the year, winter carnival, concerts, lectures and more.
Each contribution will help us to continue in our activities. Thank you.